- According to mother beam, copy sets of same beams.
- The micro-computer real-time monitoring system can detect beam’s diameters in succession and regulate the tension at ll time to make sure that diameters, out perimeter and length of a set of beams are equal.
- Tension roller adjusts yarn tension by PID, and then makes yarn tension stably.
- The machine can give an alarm when it is in errors and calculation precision is high.
- Revising parameter on line. Mother beam can revise warping length and sub-beam can revise outer perimeter iand length.
- The beam’s load and unload is driven pneumatically, up and down straight line so it runs steadily and orientates accurately.
- Main shaft brakes pneumatically. Roller adopts electric break.
- Operation is easy and can simulate the beams group.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Warp line: 100-1000m/min
- Warp beam size 21*21（inch), 21″x 30.
- Control way: computer real-time controlled and monitor.
- Tension roller: real-time PID adjusts yarn tension in closed loop control.
- Main motor: 7.5KW AC-frequency controlled with constant linear speed and closed circuit.
- Brake torque: 1600NM
- Air connection: 6 bar.
- Copy precision: the outer perimeter are the same when the circles are the same, the meter mistake lesser than 5m.
- Maximum counting range: 99999 meters(circle).