Water jet loom
After the water jet loom has been used for a certain number of years, the weaving shaft of some looms will vibrate abnormally during operation, which is more serious for domestic looms. It will lead to warp fuzzing and easy breaking, and irregular rungs or prying on the silk surface, resulting in the decline of production efficiency and product quality.
According to the observation of production conditions, it is found that the main causes of abnormal jitter of loom spindle are as follows:
- Improper determination of warp loading tension, especially excessive loading tension, is easy to cause abnormal jitter of weaving shaft. Therefore, before production, correctly calculate the required warp tension according to the type of warp, the total number of warp and the thickness of the thread, so as to determine the weight of the heavy hammer, and adjust the tension of the tension rod and relaxation spring of the continuously variable transmission to make the heavy hammer arm in a horizontal state.
- Improper tension of let off V-belt. When the tension of the V-belt is measured by the tension tester, the position of the V-belt shall be adjusted to meet the theoretical requirements.
- The main shaft bearing of the weaving shaft is worn, resulting in abnormal shaking of the weaving shaft due to improper stress. The main shaft bearing shall be carefully inspected to see whether it is worn and whether the bearing sleeve is worn. If it is worn, it shall be replaced in time, and sufficient lubricating oil shall be added during replacement.
- The warp shaft bracket and warp shaft frame cover are worn; If it can be repaired and can still be used, it shall be repaired with all efforts. If it cannot be repaired, it shall be replaced in time and adjusted to meet the installation requirements.
- Improper combination of let off gears, resulting in production jitter due to improper meshing and poor transmission; The proper number of gears shall be calculated according to the weft density of the fabric, and the correct modulus matching shall be selected.
- The gearbox is short of oil, damaged, rusted, and the transmission is not correct, resulting in jitter; It shall be corrected in time to ensure no lack of oil, damage and corrosion.
- The spindle head of the weaving shaft is loose and moves outward. If it can be repaired in time, it shall be repaired immediately. If it cannot be repaired in time, it shall be repaired in time when it is shut down.
- If the fastening pin bolt of the weaving shaft bracket cover is not fully fastened, it shall be fastened in time.
- There may be one, two or three reasons for the above abnormal shaking of the production weaving shaft. The maintenance worker must carefully observe and analyze during the maintenance, and timely and carefully repair it when the cause is correctly determined.